Egyptian, New Kingdom, 18th Dynasty, ca. 1550-1292 BC
H.: 50 cm. - W.: 35 cm. - D.: 27 cm.
With the art dealer R. Jacquerod, Zurich.
Acquired by Werner Coninx (1911-1980), Zurich, to the above on 2 July 1952.
Then conserved at the Coninx Museum, Zurich, from 1986.
With Forge & Lynch, London, before 2002.
Then with Rupert Wace Ancient Art, London, in 2003.
Then in a Lady’s private collection, Rome, acquired before 2004.